Eng Trust Bank
To view the information below, you must have Acrobat Reader. Click here to download Acrobat Reader.
- Credit Card Agreement (PDF) - This agreement covers using your ETB credit card account, payment requirements, an explanation of fees and your billing rights.
- EFT Transfer Agreement (PDF) - The Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) agreement & disclosure is the contract which covers your and our rights and responsibilities concerning the EFT services offered to you by ETB.
- ESIGN Services Disclosure and Agreement (PDF) - Before you may enroll in or access our Electronic Presentment Services ("ESIGN Services"), the Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act (ESIGN) and other laws and regulations require us to obtain your affirmative consent to electronic delivery of your periodic statements (including checking, credit card and line of credit accounts), tax documents, and associated disclosures.
- Funds Availability (PDF) - This disclosure describes your ability to withdraw funds from your ETBtransaction accounts.
- Online Services - Remote access On the go!
- Audio Response (PDF) - Touch - Automated service providing 24-hour account information at your fingertips.
- Bill Pay (PDF) - Pay your bills with the click of a mouse. All you need is a ETBChecking account and access to the Internet.
- ESIGN (PDF) - Delivery of your periodic statements (E-Statements), including checking, credit card and line of credit accounts, tax documents, and associated disclosures.
- Funds-Transfer Service - Pay & GO (PDF) - Fast and secure way to transfer funds to another person or merchant .
- Mobile Banking - ETB mobile (PDF) - View account balances, transfer funds, make payments to your ETB loan(s), locate a surcharge free (subject to $1 transaction fee) ATM near you, and more.
- Mobile Deposit - GOdeposit (PDF)- Remotely deposit paper checks by scanning and submitting a digital image of your check with your mobile device.
- Personal Financial Management (PFM) - My ETB Finances (PDF) - A personal financial management tool to help you set and track financial goals to save more money, pay down debt, and get more control of your finances.
- Truth in Savings (TIS) Certificates (PDF) - Rates, fees & terms applicable to your ETBterm share certificate (also known as certificate of deposit) and Addendum to Truth in Savings (TIS) Certificates (PDF)
- Truth in Savings (TIS) Savings & Checking Accounts (PDF) - Rates, fees & terms applicable to your savings and checking accounts at ETB, including Regulation D transaction limitations. To help you understand Reg D limitations on your savings accounts and how to avoid overlimit fees, .
- Change of Address Form - Address changes must be made either in person with identity verified by drivers's license or government ID, via written request signed and dated (see attached form), or within home banking (after logging into ETB's home banking, click on the 'Open' tab located at the top of the page, then select 'Change Address').
- Preference Form - Print and complete this form to set up preferences for Touch & GO and Home Banking.
- Verified by VISA - Safeguard your online purchases by signing up for Verified by VISA.
- Cardholder Dispute Form - Print and complete this form to dispute credit, debit or ATM item.
Home Banking Login
Experiencing trouble when setting up a first time login for Home Banking? We can help! For assistance, please CHAT our 24/7 live customer care or call 004.742.6551 from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday thru Friday, or 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. on Saturdays. During those same hours a live chat operator is available on our website to walk you through the process.